Electrical and Electronics Engineering deals with the innovation, design, development and industrial applications of electrical and electronics systems, components and devices. There is a wide variety of domains to which it applies. Among the most the well-known fields, just to name a few are, Electrical Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Control Systems, Power Systems, Communications.
The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Program was started in the year of 2008 with an intake of 120 affiliated to JNTUH. The department has well equipped laboratories with standard quality equipments. The department is catering to the needs of the industry by training students to make valuable contribution. The Department is endeavouring to produce highly trained and capable engineers, who can take up the challenges of the real world. The Department focuses on uncompromising academic standards in imparting both theoretical and practical instructions with a view to prepare professional engineers.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60 in B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). Consequently, the intake is increased to 120 in the 2010.
Department is equipped with well-qualified and dedicated faculty members to train students towards their holistic development. Currently, there are 06 members of faculty with a Ph.D. qualification in the department of the best engineering college for computer science.
The department provides students with learning mechanisms to develop Computing Systems and Software. Students of this B.Tech. Computer Science College are facilitated with high-end computers, servers, libraries with the latest Titles, NPTEL Courseware, and Journals alongside High-Bandwidth internet to facilitate effective learning.
Students are imparted with training in cutting-edge technologies through Seminars, Workshops, and Guest Lectures alongside Technical Symposiums/paper contests; and co-curricular and Extra-curricular events through the technical associations of the department. Strong mentoring by the faculty members to monitor student progression and personality development.
VISION & MISSION
To be recognized as a department of excellence by stimulating a learning environment in which students and faculty will thrive and grow to achieve their professional, institutional and societal goals.
- To provide high quality technical education to students that will enable life-long learning and build expertise in advanced technologies in Computer Science and Engineering.
- To promote research and development by providing opportunities to solve complex engineering problems in collaboration with industry and government agencies.
- To encourage professional development of students that will inculcate ethical values and leadership skills through entrepreneurship while working with the community to address societal issues.
PO'S , PEO's and PSOs
- PO I: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO II: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO III: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental
- PO IV: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO V: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO VI: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO VII: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- PO VIII: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO IX: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO X: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO XI: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO XII: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
PSO1: Use and Apply mathematical methodologies, adaptive algorithms and methodologies to model real-world problems, employ modern tools and platforms for efficient design and development of computer-based intelligent systems, for solving problems from inter-disciplinary domains.
PSO2: Apply, design and deploy suitable models, tools and techniques to perform data analytics for effective decision making using standards and principles, evaluate security measures for complex networks and apply procedures and tools to solve networking issues.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
PEO 1: Graduates will provide solutions to difficult and challenging issues in their profession by applying computer science and engineering theory and principles.
PEO 2: Graduates have successful careers in computer science and engineering fields or will be able to successfully pursue advanced degrees.
PEO 3: Graduates will communicate effectively, work collaboratively and exhibit high levels of professionalism, moral and ethical responsibility.
PEO 4: Graduates will develop the ability to understand and analyse engineering issues in a broader perspective with ethical responsibility towards sustainable development.
Computer Science & Engineering is the field which deals with analyzing, designing hardware, software and operating systems for a computer system. Our students are trained in Programming skills, software design, Integration of Hardware and Software. The Department of this best engineering college for computer science has well equipped laboratories with 400+ latest Computers, Servers and latest software’s like Oracle, Rational Rose, MATLAB, .NET etc. The Central Computing facility and internet center with a speed of 60 Mbps which are managed by the Department.
Various international and national conferences, seminars, guest lectures, workshops, webinars and training programs on like spoken tutorials – IIT, Bombay, Smart Hackathon India, IoT and Block Chain Current Technologies , Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc are organized for students and faculty. Industrial visits and internship trainings are arranged by this B.Tech. Computer Science College for students to expose real time applications. The research work is carried out by the faculty along with students in the areas like Soft Computing, Green Computing, Image Processing, Cloud Computing, BigData and Data Mining.
We are having Institutional Professional body membership like Computer Society of India (CSI) and IEEE Student Chapter.